Agency Opportunities ("Opportunities") takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy also covers Opportunites' treatment of any personally identifiable information that our business partners share with us.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Opportunities does not own or control, or to people that Opportunities does not employ or manage.
- Information Collection and Use
Opportunities collects personally identifiable information when you Join for a Opportunities account/service/profile, when you use certain Opportunities products or services, when you visit Opportunities pages.
- Opportunities may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you Join us with Opportunities, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, personal details and photographs. Once you create your profile with Opportunities, you are not anonymous to us.
- Opportunities also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address,
- Opportunities cookie information and the page you requested.
In addition, when you use Opportunities' services, you may make some of your personal information public.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and Opportunities will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information.
- Opportunities uses information for three general purposes: To provide required models to clients, to maintain database of models, to contact you when required.
- Opportunities is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, veracity and reliability of content which may be accessed or advertised to you and Opportunities will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the same.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Opportunities will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Opportunities will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- You agree to terms and conditions while submitting your details.
- We need to share your information to provide the service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your request
We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, de fence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Opportunities Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Opportunities may set and access Opportunities cookies on your computer and you may not be able to disable these cookies.
- Your Opportunities Profile Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Opportunities uses industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions.
Opportunities may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.